Date:      Tue, 23 May 2006 14:55:34 -0400
From:      "Howard Leadmon" <howard@leadmon.net>
To:        "'Rong-en Fan'" <grafan@gmail.com>
Cc:        'Konstantin Belousov' <kostikbel@gmail.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, 'Kris Kennaway' <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   RE: Trouble with NFSd under 6.1-Stable, any ideas?

   Hello Rong-en,

 Thanks for the info on getting the debugger configured, and on the serial
console.   I will have to try and play with the serial console thing more, I
just tried putting in the flags and the damn thing hung, I had to boot from CD
and take the stuff back out.

 One thing you mention below that concerns me is that you have version 1.90 of
the vfs_lookup.c file.   I just did a less on /usr/src/sys/kern/vfs_lookup.c
and I see the following:

FreeBSD: src/sys/kern/vfs_lookup.c,v 1.80.2.7 2006/04/30 03:57:46 kris Exp

 I even did a cvsup (I use cvsup2.FreeBSD.org) to make sure I had the current
stuff before rebuilding the kernel just now, and still I see the same thing.
Is something fishy going on here, or did you by chance make a typo??

---
Howard Leadmon - howard@leadmon.net
http://www.leadmon.net