Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:35:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        stefhe@gmx.net (Stefan Herrmann)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teles.s0 16.3: changing irq

Stefan Herrmann wrote:

> So how do you change irq's on your teles 16.3 card (under FBSD or DOS,
> I don't have and don't want to have Windows running on that computer) ?

The irq is configured into the card each time the driver under whatever
OS you currently boot initializes the card. Thus, change the irq for the
isic driver in your kernel config file to one of the supported (!) irqs
for this card (hint: read "man isic") which is currently unused in your
machine and generate a new kernel.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
  A duck is like a bicycle because they both have two wheels except the duck