Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:44:24 +0200
From:      Etienne Ledoux <etienne@unix.za.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which filesystem can I use to access a shared Rackstorage (Raid Array)

Greetings,

I finally got my netservers up and running. I can mount the rackstorage=20
(shared Raid Array) from both. But as expected if I add/delete something =
on=20
the one server the other one doesn't see it untill I reboot it and remoun=
t=20
the share. Just an umount/remount doesn't pick up the change either.

This being a nice setup I would like to be able to access (add/delete) at=
 the=20
same time from both servers. Which filesystem available for FreeBSD can I=
 use=20
to do this ?

Alternitavily, how can a remount the parition without having to reboot to=
 be=20
able to see all the new data. This will enable me to sort off use the sec=
ond=20
server as a standby.

e.