Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:37:27 +0200
From:      Martin Tournoij <carpetsmoker@rwxrwxrwx.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: status of FreeBSD ports you maintain as of 20090705

I now know more than ever why I switched to OpenBSD.
FreeBSD people no longer seem to care about broken ports, or making people
who submit broken patches maintainers, or even replying to my messages.

Really, I have better things to do, I would have liked to do this in a
nicer way, but I've been waiting for more than a week to revert the
maintainer switch, I'm also waiting for 3 weeks now to undo the scribus
update to 1.1.13 since it is broken not just in one but in several ways.
The same guy that broke this port is now the scribus maintainer and a
maintainer of a bunch of other ports, hope you don't use scribus since I
suspect the quality of the port will not improve.

Please remove my maintainer status from all ports. Also remove my sites
from MASTER_SITES (xs4all.nl/~tournoij, rwxrwxrwx.net, carpetsmoker.net),
they no longer work anyway.