Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:23:15 -0400 (GMT-0400)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@multivac.narcissus.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   snob art genre seeks instruction, work, coffee

I'm interested in working for cheap or free for someone who can give me
hands-on experience with networking, system administration, and/or C unix
programming.

I've administered a FreeBSD box for the convenience and fun of myself and
my friends; some of you have used it in various ways when it was up as
narcissus.ml.org.  Soonish it will be up again as narcissus.net.

I've been reading Stevens on Unix programming and networks, McKusick et al
on 4.4BSD, Plauger on the standard C library, Cheswick and Bellovin on
network security.  I'm looking for what I can't get from books.

I'm in lower Manhattan.  I can telecommute if necessary, but I'd much
rather work locally.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."