Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:03:02 -0400
From:      Reprint Management Services <sales@rmsreprints.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JavaWorld Reprints

Congratulations on the recent article in JavaWorld that ran in the August
issue. I was hoping to speak with you about the article. My company, Reprint
Management Services, is the exclusive reprinter for JavaWorld.  We can supply
you with hard copy reprints or www rights to help market and promote your
product.

Please call me at 717-560-2001 ext.31 or email me at sales@rmsreprints.com. I
hope to hear from you soon and find out what you thought of the article.
Thanks!

Jeff Martin