Date:      Tue, 08 Nov 2011 22:18:45 +0200
From:      Simeon Miteff <smiteff@csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring regdomain DEBUG

Hi All

I have three Atheros-based miniPCI cards (one AR9280/RF5133 and two
AR5413/RF5413) that I wish to configure in the DEBUG regdomain for some
RX-only experiments on all supported channels, but I'm not having any luck:

# ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ath0
# ifconfig wlan0 regdomain DEBUG
ifconfig: SIOCS80211: Invalid argument

I get the same on ath1 and ath2. I'm running 8.2-RELEASE.

What is the right way to do this? I would appreciate any guidance.

Regards,
Simeon.

and is believed to be clean.