Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:18:44 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for potential ports maintainers

--On Thursday, February 12, 2009 14:24:21 -0600 Thomas Abthorpe=20
<tabthorpe@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On February 12, 2009 02:26:46 pm Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> How about providing a list of the ports that need maintainers? =C2=A0I =
already
>> have 15. =C2=A0I might take some more, but not until I know what they are.
>
> Thanks for the nudge, Paul!

I might also point out that it's perfectly fine to submit PRs for ports you do=20
not maintain.  So, even if you think you can't or don't have the time to be a=20
maintainer, you can always submit patches for ports that are broken.

I'll poke around and see if there's anything additional that I can take on.

--=20
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst
Check the headers before clicking on Reply.