Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:47:26 +0200 (METDST)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        arg@arg1.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gordon)
Cc:        hm@hcs.de, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISDN S0 bus wiring configurations

From the keyboard of Andrew Gordon:

> > I have put up a text about ISDN S0 bus wiring configurations at
> >
> > 	http://www.freebsd-support.de/i4b/isdn-cabling.txt
> >
> > Corrections and additions welcome!
>
> It seems odd that you mention only 75R and 150R cable impedance, when most
> people probably use 100R cable (and termination is specified as 100R).

This is how it can be read in I.430. As far as i understand it, every type
of cable has to be terminated with 100 Ohms but the maximum length varies
with the cable impedance.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77