Date:      Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:41:58 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   USENIX photos (was: Volvo drivers (was: Tiananmen square (was: Does it's true?)))

Copying -hackers, since many people concerned may not be reading
-chat.  Please follow up to -chat.

On Tuesday, 30 June 1998 at 22:36:33 -0500, P Lynch wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:
>> I met Jonathan at USENIX.  He really doesn't fit the stereotype.
>>
>> And yes, I'll get those pictures on the web as soon as I get past this
>> *(&^&^& Microslop I'm forced to use.  Anybody with software or even
>> protocol specs for a Casio QV-5000 please raise their hands.  It's not
>> the same as the protocol for the other Casio cameras.
>
> Yeh I got a picture of Jordan and Mike Smith at the FreeBSD booth at
> USENIX I have yet to be developed. I'll put them up on rush.net when I
> have a chance

OK, now I have the photos on line.  Sorry for the delay, I had to use
Microsoft, and it drove me crazy.

Take a look at http://www.lemis.com/grog/usenix.html.  Beware, I
haven't put in thumbnails: the page will download about 1.4 MB of
data.

Greg