Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:27:03 -0600
From:      Chris Roberts <jakeroberts01@windstream.net>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot hangs on fsck with linprocfs enabled.

Good afternoon.  I am on a nearly fresh install of FreeBSD 10.1 amd64
with.  I installed linux-f10 from ports with the default options.  I had
to reboot this morning, and now the system hangs at boot complaining
that it can't find fsck_linprocfs.  There isn't a packaged called this
that I can find by that name.

The system is a Toshiba laptop that I am using as a desktop.  Mate,
xorg, flashplugin, nswrapper, are installed.  I have one jail configured
in jails.conf.

my rc.conf
hostname="huninn"
wlans_iwn0="wlan0"
ifconfig_wlan0="WPA DHCP"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
powerd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="AUTO"
zfs_enable="YES"
slim_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
sendmail_enable="NONE"
fsck_y_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"
clear_tmp_enable="YES"
syslogd_flags="-ss"
ntpd_sync_on_start="YES"
devfs_system_ruleset="localrules"
privoxy_enable="YES"
jail_enable="YES"
nfs_client_enable="YES"

my /etc/fstab
# Device        Mountpoint    FStype    Options        Dump    Pass#
/dev/ada0p2.eli        none    swap    sw        0    0
linproc          /compat/linux/proc   linprocfs   rw   0  1

192.168.1.131:/Backups/Media  /home/jake/Media nfs rw,noatime 0  0

192.168.1.131:/Backups/Music  /home/jake/Music nfs rw,noatime 0  0

I have tried both linproc and linprocfs in fstab.  Either way works with
mount -a, but both hang at boot.