Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:23:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Anderson <ciscoaix@yahoo.com>
To:        Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>, freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading to Xorg 7.2

--- Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:47:36 -0800 (PST)
> Kris Anderson <ciscoaix@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Actually I meant xorg-upgrade (the argument after
> > script), I did a locate and a find but the script
> > wasn't around to be found, or perhaps I didn't do
> > something correctly to tell me where the script is
> > suppose to be hiding. Again, a direct solution
> from
> > UPDATING would be nice as to where this script is
> > suppose to come from.
>
> You are confused - 'xorg-upgrade' is just an
> argument to the script(1)
> command. See 'man script' for more info.
> Hint: the script command doesn't do what you think
> it does.
It doesn't do what I think it does? Geeez, all hope is
lost then. Well maybe not. Since it seems that I might
have removed X from my system (BTW it's FreeBSD 6.2) I
can just go in to ports and and find where I'm to get
X going. If I need it, probably don't since I'm just
going to do PHP on it, for a little while.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs