Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:47:21 +0100
From:      "alteriks@gmail.com" <alteriks@gmail.com>
To:        Radek =?iso-8859-2?q?Val=E1=B9ek?= <valin@buchlovice.org>, Robert Noland <rnoland@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block  copies	unavailable "

Yesterday I tried installing FreeBSD once more, twice to be frank.
I downloaded amd64 8.0-RC2 checked md5 sum. First time I installed it on
physical machine.

I created script with commands pasted here:
http://pastebin.com/f72813264
After that I executed:

chroot /zroot
mount -t devfs devfs /dev
export DESTDIR=""
cd /usr/src/sys/boot/
make obj
make depend
make
cd i386/loader
make install
umount /dev
passwd
exit
cp /boot/zfs/zpool.cache /zroot/boot/zfs/zpool.cache

Finally I launched this script:
http://pastebin.com/f1449f548

Restart gave me:
>GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies	unavailable

I created virtual machine on linux kvm, and added three drives. After starting
system boot loader failed to launch with same error.

I tried to reinstall FreeBSD under kvm, but it didn't help.

Anyone has succeed installing amd64 8.0-RC2 with raidz1 on gpt drives?