Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:19:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        Søren Schmidt <sos@FreeBSD.dk>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Søren Schmidt wrote:

> Couldn't we just shot the US lawyers one by one ??

Given the sheer number of the species we'd have to do groups of 100 or so
of them at a time to get it done in our lifetimes.

> THAT would take care of alot of this shit, sigh...

That would take care of MANY, MANY problems.

The only thing we need lawyers for is to protect us from other lawyers.

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD