Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:56:36 -0800
From:      Robert Ayrapetyan <robert.ayrapetyan@gmail.com>
To:        Terje Elde <terje@elde.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: verify FreeBSD installation

I'm using a following very simple and clear way instead of mfsBSD:

- Reboot into "rescue mode" (feature provided by any hoster)
- SSH to remote machine rebooted in "rescue mode" and run two commands:
	- wget ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64
/ISO-IMAGES/10.2/FreeBSD-10.2-RELEASE-amd64-bootonly.iso
	- kvm -curses -m 13000 -hda /dev/sda -hdb /dev/sdb -cdrom
~/FreeBSD-10.2-RELEASE-amd64-bootonly.iso -boot d

That's all lol ). From this moment you just follow standard FreeBSD
installation procedure (I prefer ZfsOnRoot mode).