Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 06:47:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X on TP 365XD

> > I think I put the info on the registration page that the mobile
> > people are keeping.  I'll send it out tomorrow regardless when I
> > have a chance to hook that system up and look at what I did.
>
> where can this registration page be found?

It is someplace on the .jp site... (Poke hunt poke), OK, it is a
survey and not a registration and is at

http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO/latest/docs/LAPTOP_SURVEY/LTS.txt

I can't seem to get the whole thing this morning so I can't verify
my submission is really there.

X config info will be posted separately with a good searchable title.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval