Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 02:40:43 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
To:        Aaron Digulla <digulla@wi-pc44.fh-konstanz.de>
Cc:        www@NetBSD.ORG, webmaster@ssc.com, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AROS and NetBSD

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:02:01 +0200 (CEST)
 Aaron Digulla <digulla@wi-pc44.fh-konstanz.de> wrote:

 > I'm thinking about a standard for device drivers for any free and
 > commercial unix system which allows to load devices at any time WITHOUT
 > the need to change the kernel (ie. the kernel only offers a basic API set
 > to which the drivers can dock). But I'm not sure who to talk to. Can you
 > direct me to someone who could discuss details about this with me ?

For NetBSD, there is tech-kern@netbsd.org.

Jason R. Thorpe                                         thorpej@NetBSD.ORG
NetBSD Core Group                                    Home: +1 408 866 1912
NetBSD/hp300 port-meister                            Work: +1 415 604 0935