Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      barry <barry@net.bluemoon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   java in netscape browser

I recently installed freebsd 3.1 from cdrom and installation seemed to go
okay.  I made the netscape 4.08 navigator port and it seemed to have
installed without any problems.  I notice however, when I visit any pages
with java applets on them I believe, netscape crashes, complaining about
a bus error.  Is there some change I have to make to a file for it to be
able to handle java?

any help would be appreaciated

barry