Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:51:04 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to submit my leap-second translation (with PO translation)?

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, RayCherng Yu wrote:

> I have tested the PO translation to translate leap second article to
> traditoinal Chinese.  I upload my translation with arc diff, I got this
> message:
>

> arc diff --create zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/
>
> You have untracked files in this working copy.
>
>  Working copy: /usr/home/raycherng/doc/
>
>  Untracked changes in working copy:
>  (To ignore these changes, add them to "svn:ignore".)
>    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/article.translate.xml
>    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/article.xml
>    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/zh_TW.mo
>    zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/zh_TW.po
>
>    Ignore these untracked files and continue? [y/N] N
>
> Usage Exception: User aborted the workflow.
>

> How could I upload my translation?
> thanks

Use 'svn add' to add the PO and translated XML file:

   % cd zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/
   % svn add zh_TW.po
   % svn add article.xml

This assumes that 'svn mkdir' was used to create the leap-seconds
directory.  If not, the directory must be added, too.

Then create a diff of just those two files.  For example, with 'svn
diff'.  This example changes to the base doc directory first.  That is
nice because the paths in the diff help the reader see where the files
go.

   % svn diff zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/zh_TW.po zh_TW.UTF-8/articles/leap-seconds/article.xml > /tmp/zh-leap-seconds.diff

The wiki shows more detail on using the diff tools with more context:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/CodeReview#Create_a_Revision_via_Web_Interface

Thanks!