Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:21:29 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <ak@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pop calls from script

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

I would like to find any non-GUI application that can make the
pop-exchange automatically. I.e., it should login to the POP-server
(I think, POP fits this purpose better than SMTP), download the mail that
came and upload the mail that waits for sending at the moment. I found
only p5-Mail-POP3Client-1.15 in the ports. Seems it does something I would
like to do, but I have not found any scripts/examples included.
I realize that it is hardly difficult to write the script by myself, but,
maybe, somebody has already done it for this or another POP-client?

Thanks,
Alexey