Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:07:14 -0800
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        Alie Tan <alie@affle.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Unable to copy DTB into module directory

On Feb 21, 2013, at 9:50 PM, Alie Tan wrote:

> I just built RasPi image and keeps getting this message:
>
> "unable to copy DTB into module directory"
>
> then the raspi reboot again and again.

Try backing out r247045 and see if that fixes
it for you.

Also try breaking into the U-Boot prompt
and entering

    U-Boot>  fdt addr 0x100

there and let me know if that makes a difference.

I fear my most recent changes to support FDT cleanly
on BeagleBone may have broken ubldr on RaspberryPi.
It will be a couple of days before I can make any progress
on this.

Tim