Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:20:14 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, AH6PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: FW: Fw: Microsoft &amp; AOL Merger

Hopefully everyone on the list is smart enough to NOT RESPOND to
"PHYL R" <jazzyphyl@hotmail> who posted this garbage to our list.
It is obviously bogus and is SPAM.  Replying will probably get you
added to his list.

>From: "PHYL R" <jazzyphyl@hotmail.com>
>To: FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@FREEBSD.ORG
>

> [ lotsa stuff deleted, kept original message ... ]

   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.
 /--/ __  /    Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories,
/  (_/ (_<__   Instead of theories to suit facts.
                     -- Sherlock Holmes, "A Scandal in Bohemia"
Arthur W. Neilson III, AH6PZ
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support
art@hawaii.rr.com