Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:33:21 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, re@freebsd.org, Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
Subject:   Re: Changes towards RELENG_6

El Domingo, 24 de Julio de 2005 16:24, Alexander Leidinger escribi=F3:
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:29:19 +0200
>
> Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es> wrote:
> > - crdtools
> > 	We're using two ports for this:
> > 		sysutils/cdrtools
> > 		sysutils/cdrtools-cjk
> >
> > 	Any objection about merge the -cjk patch (seems very mature) in
> > 	cdrtools and use this as depend?
>
> The author refuses to provide support for patched cdrtools packages.
> Marius didn't included the cjk patches on purpose because of this.

And what about on depends by default on sysutils/cdrtools-cjk.  At last,=20
gnome do this (while the rest of the ports I touch uses=20
sysutils/cdrtools).

The actual layout may send you to one or other package as you install=20
gnome first or last.

=2D-
  josemi