Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:46:10 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Bruno Ducrot <ducrot@poupinou.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Temperature/fan monitoring on a Supermicro P8SCT

--nextPart5180290.PPH548OEZ5

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 14:08, Bruno Ducrot wrote:
> From the OP, I think the processor is an AMD 64 bits of some sort. From
> "BIOS and Kernel Developer's Guide for AMD NPT Family 0Fh Processors",
> available at

The P8SCT is an Intel S775 board so AMD specific things are unlikely to=20
work :)

I was basically wondering if anyone had patches or similar to mbmon/healthd=
 I=20
could use.

=46ailing that I will try and generate some myself (when I get some time, h=
o ho=20
ho).

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."