Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 1995 01:09:09 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        pst@shockwave.com
Cc:        CVS-commiters@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/cern_linemode/pkg COMMENT DESCR PLIST

 * I'm sorry, but my recollection is most definitely different.  Now, I'm
 * not saying you're not right,  but I recall doing the CERN linemode port
 * to be complementry to the CERN browser port.
 *
 * If you re-check your records and you believe that I am wrong, then please
 * accept my appology,  as I believed I was the author of that port and the
 * maintainer.

Well go to /usr/ports/net/cern_linemode and do "cvs rlog | grep
author" then.  That's what I did before sending out the previous
mail. :)

Anyway, apology accepted, no big deal.  We can always resurrect it
from the Attic.

Satoshi