Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:45:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: df hangs on 2.2.6-BETA

Yes I see,

However isn't this due to the fact that one off the systems
that had disc's mounted was reset improperly while the discs
where mounted thus causing the nfs_mounted filesystems to cause zombie
processes. Witch I don't see as an error but a logical result warning the
other systems that the filesystem could be now located on a different
physical disc. This can happen when using the raid adapter and a hot swap
had to happen because of a physical disc defect.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976