Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:23:56 +0530
From:      Pratik Singhal <ps06756@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos.br@gmail.com>
Subject:   Status report for the project Improve support for Cubieboard

Target for this week :- The target for this week was to get the code
working which was written at the end of last week after understanding the
working of DMA for MMC.

Current Status :- The code written is currently working and I am able to
receive DMA transfer interrupts. Both pio and DMA transfers are working.
Although, I am encountering a kernel panic related to spin mutexes at the
end of the DMA transfer. Strangely, No such panic is encountered when using
pio to transfer data and when using DMA to transfer data during the kernel
boot process.

Target for next week :- The target for this week again is to get the
written code working and removing this panic as soon as possible.

Problems faced :- The main problem I faced this week, was not receiving
interrupts even though I had correctly programmed the MMC controller. The
culprit being a wrong macro value in a10_mmc.h file ! . Almost half of the
week was over by the time I figured this out after browsing through
linux-sunxi source.

With mid term evaluations coming near, I think our project is in sync with
the schedule provided and the code should be ready for testing by community
by the end of this week.

--
Regards,
Pratik Singhal