Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:07:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Great American Gas Out

> > Ah right, same here but we just call them 4x4's
>
> Except that some of them aren't.  (Mm...  FWD 'off road' vehicles.  Sure.)
>
> And 'AWD' in no way resembles a 4x4 with a transfer case and live drive
> shafts.

I've got to inject this little bit of humor (humour for our British
cousins ;-): <http://poseur.4x4.org>;

Give me a small, light, and fast Japanese car over an SUV (or S/UAV). The
assualt vehichle analogy is dead on target.

PS: Did anyone hear about the fatal case of road rage?
---
<kris@nospam.hiwaay.net>    |