Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:55:28 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Subject:   RE: How do GEOM_PART_* options configure geom_part_* modules??

Changing grep to default to -i would be the POLA violation. Rather than mes=
s with grep like RHEL has I suggest installing textproc/the_silver_searcher=
 pkg/port. It does everything grep does and more. I've switched to ag (whic=
h by default does recursive case insensitive searches) while using grep in =
scripts and at times I need simply grep.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard. Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> or <cy@freebsd.org>