Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:33:32 -0500
From:      Steve Fettig <lists@stevenfettig.com>
To:        Latnlvr32k@cs.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4 install/ ISO

Using the ISO is all you need -- the program you use to burn your CD
should be able to recognize the ISO and use it as the image for which to
burn the CD.  Simply copying the ISO to the CD as a file won't work (I
don't know if that is what you meant or not - I have seen many people
confused by what an ISO is, so please excuse the comment as dumb if it
doesn't apply to you).

HTH,
Steve