Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:22:12 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        "Mars G. Miro" <marsgmiro@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, FreeBSD-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sio+acpi woes on HP DL145 G2

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006, Mars G. Miro wrote:

MGM> There's a BIOS update but doesn't really seem relevant as it only
MGM> fixes HBA stuff:
MGM> http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/23932.html
MGM> ( add to that the lousy prerequisite I must have win2k/win2k3
MGM> installed ... grrrr)

Hmm, other BIOS Updates may be relevant, yes. Which version of Main BIOS do you
have?

Actually, you should not have win2k installed on the very same server; however,
prior to iLO 1.21 you *must* use USB floppy to boot from. If you need to I can
prepare .img files for dd for you - just drop a note ;-)

I did not dig into these .EXE format though - it seems there should be rather
straightforward process to extract floppy images from HP soft updates...

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***