Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:37:48 +0400
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        george@cylogistics.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: User Group Listing

The solution is the same for FreeBSD and I'm sure other *BSD projects.
The list is cvs-doc@freebsd.org for CVS commits to the doc/ and www/
trees in FreeBSD.  You can find more information on www.freebsd.org.
Your solution should obviously be automated, and all of the tools are
there for you to do that.

	- Murray