Date:      Wed, 01 Feb 1995 15:46:31 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        roberto@hsc.fr.net, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: NFS V3 Alpha release (fwd)

> If this was truly a BSD based project, this is worth a PRESS RELEASE!

Any suggestions? :-)

A FreeBSD press blitz has long been planned, funded and is simply
waiting for 2.1 so I can have something relly worth plugging.  Got my
letter to BYTE already written, in fact..  I'm just too cool for
words!  :-) :-)

Aactually, in all seriousness, any and all suggestions over the next
couple of months will be greatly appreciated - I AM serious about
this!  We're going to do some promo posters and t-shirts as well, and
I'm pushing for coffee mugs..

						Jordan