Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:23:54 -0700
From:      Nerius Landys <nlandys@gmail.com>
To:        Raisa Brokhshtut <qapro1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please help to uninstall FreeBSD!!!

> My old desktop has FreeBSD that I have never used. One of the friends of =
my son installed it long ago, but no one used that PC since then. Now I wan=
t to get rid of this program and to install Windows.=A0Every time when I bo=
ot this PC it prompts=A0for a user login which I don't know. This guy who i=
ntalled FreeBSD is not around anymore.

> Anyway, I would greatly appreciate if you would guide me how to uninstall=
 that program. I don't have windows reskue cd. So I want to completly remov=
e that FreeBSD from my PC and to install=A0the Windows operating system fro=
m CD.

This is the best comic relief I've had in a while.