Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:21:50 +0800
From:      "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
To:        "Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cuaa2 or sio2 (can't make sio2 match cuaa2 on FreeBSD4.0)

Hi! Warner,

I am very sorry that to make you trouble again, it was because my FreeBSD
Box was 4.0, so I create the device (cd /dev then ./MAKEDEV cuaa2 sio2),
but it was a error message "sio2 - no such device name"
(./MAKEDEV sio2 cuaa2 is same error) How can I make the cuaa2 match
the interface sio2 of Modem Card?

Thanks