Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:26:51 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Is it easy to netboot sun fire V210 using only sparc64 iso image and intel host?

Hello,

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:52:18 -0700
Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com> wrote:

> Sun fire V210 server won't boot from cdrom: can't open boot device, and
> hard drives are blank.
> Is it easy/feasible to make netboot installation for it if I don't have
> any other sparc hardware, only intel computer and standard sparc64
> FreeBSD ISO image(s) from freebsd.org?

It is feasible to netboot a Sparc machine from any other machine that
runs FreeBSD.
But I wouldn't call it easy - at least not if you haven't done
netbooting of machines with Open Firmware before.
Here is an article I wrote a long time ago:
Netbooting a Sun machine from a FreeBSD machine
http://geekinfo.net/article.php?story=20041101004514224

HTH
--
Regards,