Date:      Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:23:50 -0700
From:      Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vt(4) support on SPARC

This is now in the tree, along with a driver for Creator 3D framebuffers
(thanks to dumbbell@!), so it should work anywhere syscons works.
Testing would be appreciated. If anyone has a system with framebuffers
currently unsupported by FreeBSD (XVR-500, for example), please let me
know -- getting them online should be pretty simple.
-Nathan