Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:14:24 -0800
From:      "Mark T. Ganzer" <ganzer@san.rr.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Meteor-II? / Multiple video capture cards?

I'm looking to get Matrox Meteor capture card and use it under
FreeBSD for MBone. I noticed  that Matrox is now selling the Meteor-II,
and I was curious if this card was compatable with the original Meteor
and will work with the FreeBSD Meteor drivers?  I currently have a
WinCast TV card, and it has good capture performance (especially for the
price), however I have an application that I need something a bit
better, and want to see if the Meteor-II can do it.

Also, is it possible to run multiple Meteor or other capture cards in a
FreeBSD system to capture multiple video streams and to send them out to
a local multicast group?

--
- Mark T Ganzer
ganzer@san.rr.com