Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:58:08 -0400
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail routed[54]: punt RTM_LOSING without gateway

Hi,
	I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.2 for about 4 months on this machine. The only
thing I cahnged recently was in the RADIUS... So I guess it's not the cause
of this message:

Sep 30 15:03:54 mail routed[54]: punt RTM_LOSING without gateway

I have this error frequently in my messages log file. What does that mean?
I've never get this error message before and I didn't touch anything
related with routed since I receive it... And I don't get this error
message on a regular basis... Weird...

Does anyone had this error before... Or at least know what it mean?

thanks a lot for your answers!

Louis-Philippe Alain
Internet Bois-Francs