Date:      Tue, 3 May 2011 13:34:40 -0400
From:      Eric Damien <jafa82@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zpool upgrade, can't boot

Hi Scot,

the link you provided is for a FreeBSD MBR Slice.=20
How about the GPT? Because I have the exact same problem,
and after following  2.7 (modified for no mirror) on=20
	http://wiki.freebsd.org/RootOnZFS/InstallingFreeBSD

I did
 Fixit# sysctl kern.geom.debugflags=3D0x10
 Fixit# gpart bootcode -b /zroot/boot/pmbr -p /zroot/boot/gptzfsboot -i 1 a=
d0

but got the following error:
	gpart: /dev/ad0p1: operation not permitted