Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 00:49:29 -0800
From:      "frank amo" <lxfrank90@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   searching for documentation in english for mysql on freebsd 4.4

Hello, I am looking for some documentation in english that can help me get
mysql working on my freeBSD box.

I am using FreeBSD 4.4 and I downloaded this file for FreeBSD, I am aware
that it is written for 4.7, that may be the problem that I am having.

http://www.mysql.de/downloads/mysql-3.23.html

Here is their documentation, this is why Im emailing you guys.:
http://www.mysql.de/documentation/mysql/bychapter/index.html

Its the best Ihave found so far, but its not in english.
Is there a site you know of that can help me with MySQL on FreeBSD?

I will appreciate it.