Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 00:25:43 +0900
From:      Taku YAMAMOTO <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>
To:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   USB-MIDI (was Re: Midi)

Greetings,

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:01:43 -0500
Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> On Apr 04, Fred Gilham wrote:
(snipped)

> 	I would *love* to have an USB-midi device.  I'm sure I could
> port the netbsd driver, hint hint.

I have the NetBSD driver ported to FreeBSD.

While the port is quick and dirty, it actually works at least in my
environment. (Read: it is not heavily tested)

Would you mind testing the code if you have an USB-midi device?

> 	Cheers,
> 	--Mat
> --
> Captain Capacitor: Shiver me templates! (ReBoot)

Virtually Yours,
taku

Post Scriptum to -multimedia@ people:
Has anyone been working on coding/porting USB-midi stuff already?

--
-|-__   YAMAMOTO, Taku  <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>