Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:41:19 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, DHCP client <dhcp-client@fugue.com>
Subject:   Announcement: DHCP client and FreeBSD page

Several people have asked me for more details regarding the
installation and operation of a dhcp client in FreeBSD. I finally had
the time to put together a web page that has all the detailed
information you will need to make it work. I hope that the information
is of use to you. Please mail me directly with any feedback.

http://home.san.rr.com/freebsd/dhcp.html

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest