Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:16:23 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG, committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LINUXDOC_2_DOCBOOK_BP branch applied to doc/handbook

On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 11:14:46PM +0200, Eivind Eklund wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 1998 at 06:36:52PM +0100, nik@iii.co.uk wrote:
> > Contrary to the documentation at the above URL, the branch tag is
> >
> >     LINUXDOC_2_DOCBOOK_BP
> >
> > I added the final _BP to be consistent with other branch tags visible
> > in the files. I'll update that URL tonight.
>
> Warning: This should be a branch point, not a branch.  You have to add
> another, movable tab.  The _BP tag should be fixed.

D'oh. Eivind is quite right. I fixed this last night (and updated the docs)
so it behaves as expected.

I shall now go and quietly flog myself for a while. That should give my
cow-orkers something to talk about. . .

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?