Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:02:16 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "SethuRaman Krishnasamy" <krishsethu@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSec-NAT setup using racoon2

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:20:01 +0530
"SethuRaman Krishnasamy" <krishsethu@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I would like to know if IPSec-NATT setup can
> be made using racoon2 and the procedure for the same. I'm using
> racoon2 version racoon2-20061228a

AFAIK, you need IPSEC_NATT support in the kernel. search the archives of this
list and -net@ for info on the patch for -STABLE (and -CURRENT, i think)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Tell a person you're the Metatron and they stare at you blankly.
 Mention something out of a Charleton Heston movie and suddenly everyone's a
Theology scholar!" Dogma

Warned.