Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 1995 01:07:44 -0600
From:      jaduddle@sam.neosoft.com (Jim Aduddle)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Setting up a internet provider service

We have installed freebsd and it is running with out any problems.
our next set is to set up security (firewall). FTP, WWW and all the other
services that are needed.  Can anyone tell me how I can get instructions to
acomplish this and find the Shareware to do this. Example WWW is not in
4.4freebsd 2.0.  We have purchased the intire set of manuals from O'Reilly
and Associales and found them to be no help in these areas.

Sincerly bewildered
J. H. Aduddle

PS I have been in data processing for 32 years and with UNIX since 1967 @
    Case Western University, but I have a sign in my office that reads
    " show me an expert and I will show you a liar". This is one of those
 times that I need to call on my pears to assist me, and I have no
problems admitting that I need help.  Thanks again.
James H. Aduddle