Date:      Sun, 04 May 2014 08:37:34 -0400
From:      George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: required xdev line to build r-pi on crochet?

On 05/03/14 10:27, Warner Losh wrote:

> On May 3, 2014, at 12:14 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:
>
>> With Warners recent changes, the hint from crochet about how to build
>> the xdev environment for the raspberry pi no longer applies.
>>
>> So - how does one build said xdev toolchain now?
>
> Add WITHOUT_CLANG_BOOTSTRAP and WITH_GCC_BOOTSTRAP.
>
> Warner

I interpreted this as meaning I should type this in /usr/src:

make XDEV=arm XDEV_ARCH=armv6 WITHOUT_CLANG_BOOTSTRAP=yes
WITH_GCC_BOOTSTRAP=yes xdev

But I still don't get armv6-freebsd-gcc and armv6-freebsd-ld built in
/usr/armv6-freebds/usr/bin, and consequently I can't build uboot.  Did
I misinterpret your instruction?                            -- George