Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:19:45 +0200
From:      "Jack Raats" <jack@jarasoft.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache-1.3.41_1 problem

This morning Apache didn't start after apachectl stop and apachectl =
start.

apachectl configtest does not show any error. (I didn't change the =
config)

It gave a httpd.core dump in /

The logfiles didn't show anything abnormal.

Reinstalling apache also didnot solve the problem.

Hashing out libexec/apache/mod_unique_id.so and mod_unique_id.c =
(suggested in an early post (google) also did not work).

Can anyone help me, give me any clue to look for?

Thanks for your time

Jack Raats