Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:04:18 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 07:27 -0800, Chas Fadel wrote:

> please excuse the "subscribe" flood.  i just followed the link from the
> freebsd site about subscribing to the list which links to the mailing list
> and not majordomo.  once again, sorry for the flood.

Would you mind giving the URL to the document with the broken
link?  Otherwise I don't see *any* chance that this mistake
could get corrected.  I'm sure the -doc folks do care, but
without your help (well, it's you who recently experienced
that something's wrong) they had to wade through _all_ the
available documents -- which would be silly.

Having a quick look at the handbook (Appendix C, "Resources on
the Internet", section "Mailing Lists") I cannot see where the
error should be.  Please point to the erroneous location or
others will have the very same problem, too ...

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net