Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:44:00 -0500
From:      Chris Watson <opsys@voodooland.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Neat litle packet generator...

--Apple-Mail-3--917199499

While reading the Secure BGP template for a new Juniper M series router
I need to config the author of the paper wore a neat little util for
testing firewalls and it uses ipfw and dummynet for rate limiting. I
thought someone else out there might find it neat and/or useful.

Chris
--
<Asmodee`> ibm said they were investing 1 billion $ into open source
projects

--Apple-Mail-3--917199499

While reading the Secure BGP template for a new Juniper M series
router I need to config the author of the paper wore a neat little
util for testing firewalls and it uses ipfw and dummynet for rate
limiting. I thought someone else out there might find it neat and/or
useful.

Chris

--

were investing 1 billion $ into open source projects

<<DAL9000> Asmodee`: do you know what happens when you invest money in
opensource projects?

<<DAL9000> NOTHING! it buys the coders some beer, nachos, and porn to

--Apple-Mail-3--917199499--